OP Lymph Drainage
Lymphatic drainage is a gentle bodywork technique that stretches the skin, stimulates the lymph, and directly supports the natural, ongoing process of eliminating harmful toxins from the body. It is a subtle yet powerful therapy that can assist the body in functioning at its absolute best. Many doctors prescribe lymphatic drainage after lipo and other plastic surgeries to reduce swelling, the risk of infection, and excess pressure on incision lines and ensure their patients get the best possible aesthetic from their procedure.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage helps move fluid by gently pumping it back into the lymph vessels, reducing the swelling and retention of fluids after surgery. Without lymphatic drainage, the inflammation can evolve into fibrosis- a permanent hardening of the tissue that leaves unwanted lumps and bumps commonly associated with liposuction.
Mesotherapy technique uses injections of hormones, enzymes, vitamins, and plant extracts to tighten and rejuvenate the skin, as well as remove excess fat.
Mesotherapy is used for various reasons, such as:
• Remove fat in areas like the hips, stomach, thighs, buttocks, legs, arms, and face to reduce cellulite
• Fade wrinkles and lines
• Tighten loose skin
• Recontour the body
• Lighten pigmented skin
This technique uses very fine needles to deliver a series of injections into the skin’s middle layer (mesoderm). The idea behind this treatment protocol is that it corrects underlying issues like poor circulation and inflammation that cause skin damage.
Stretch marks (striae) are indented streaks on the abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks, or other places on the body. They are common in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester. Stretch marks are not painful or harmful, but some people don’t like how they make their skin look.
Stretch marks do not all look alike as they vary depending on what caused them, how long you have had them, your skin type and where they are on your body.
Common variations of stretch marks may include:
• Some lines on the abdomen, Indented streaks on breasts, buttocks, hips or other places on the body
• A few bright streaks that sometimes fade to a lighter color
• Pink, red, black, blue, or purple streaks
• Stripes covering large areas of the body
What To Expect
• Virtually pain-free treatment, no cutting, stitches, or general anesthesia required
• Tightens and rejuvenates the skin, adding tone and plumpness
• Can reduce acne scars, stretch marks, and skin imperfections, such as moles and skin tags
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, including “smoker’s lines” and crow’s feet
• Can tighten eyelids, including excess skin on the upper eyelid, puffy lower eyelid
• Simple, non-invasive procedure that requires little healing time and significantly lower cost than surgery
• Natural results that improve over time as skin heals
Fibroblast Skin Thinning
Fibroblasts are the cells that produce collagen and protein immediately under the outer layer of skin, in the dermis. They are crucial to maintaining the appearance of firm, unwrinkled skin. As we age, fibroblasts become less adept at managing the appearance of the skin, and we develop lines and wrinkles, drooping eyelids, or loose skin on the jawline. Plasma fibroblast therapy uses a plasma pen to deliver a high-frequency electric current just above the skin, which creates a micro-injury to the skin. This causes fibroblasts to activate healing processes, regenerating tissues as they used to in youth.
Vajacials and Vaginal Steaming
(Customized for each person‘s needs)
Vajacials, just like facials, removes Ingrown hairs, leaving your skin smooth and rejuvenated. Between menstruation, childbirth, and sexual intercourse, the vagina withstands a lot. When you add pelvic floor issues and changing hormones to the mix, sometimes the vaginal area is anything but comfortable.
Vaginal steaming procedure is an age-old natural remedy believed to help in cleansing the vagina and uterus and is also used to regulate menstruation and ease period cramps and bloating.
At Holistic Aesthetics, we use only natural holistic products in our vaginal steam baths for the most natural and lovely experience. One of the biggest benefits our clients rave about is the distressing factor they all experience after having an herbal cleansing.
We highly recommend you try at it at least once.